In case you have a brief history of frequent breakouts, you might have come across tea tree oil at least once for the skin. All thanks to the medicinal and herbal properties of Tea Tree Oil! Moreover, it works effectively on the skin to achieve a clear, and radiant skin tone. For those who have not come across this wonderful essential oil, we’ve got you covered with all the details.
Benefits of Tea Tree Oil for Skin
- Tea Tree Oil has an active element called Terpinene-4-ol that helps at targeting and knocking down those stubborn acne-causing bacteria. This element is fuelled with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties to minimize redness, swelling, and uneven skin tone.
- Tea tree oil acts similarly to Benzoyl Peroxide as it gives comparatively equal result on the skin. However, it may take a bit longer to work on the skin. The best thing about this essential oil is that it doesn’t dry out quickly as any other OTC ointments do.
- This essential oil is beneficial at rapidly healing scars and wounds as it penetrates the skin to stimulate the white blood cells for the healing process.
- Now you can get that desired glowing skin while diminishing acne underneath the skin with the goodness of Tea Tree Oil.
- When you are treating your skin with this essential oil, please be assured that your skin will remain hydrated and oil-free.
- Those with dry and itchy skin can find relief with Tea Tree Oil infused soap like Acne Top Soap. It excellently addresses dehydrated skin each time you use this soap.
How you can use Tea Tree Oil on the Face
In case you are looking for a DIY, here’s what you can do:
Step 1: Take a bowl and add one drop of pure Tea Tree Oil. You can use any other essential oil to dilute. For instance, four drops of Almond Oil and mix. With the help of dilution, you can reduce the chances of skin irritation caused by Tea Tree Oil alone.
Step 2: Use a cotton pad to dip into the oil and gently dab over the affected area of your facial skin.
Step 3: Let the blend stay on your skin for 30 minutes. Rinse your face and apply a gentle moisturizer. To eliminate the fuss with DIY at home, we have got you covered with our best acnetop soap for acne-prone and oily skin. This medicated soap superiorly combats acne, rejuvenates dead skin cells, and delivers well-moisturized skin on every use. Formulated using the best ingredients, this anti-acne soap includes the goodness of Tea Tree Oil, Vitamin E, Triclosan (prevents bacterial contamination), Allantoin, and Zinc oxide.