We have to deal with a lot of vicissitudes in life including our own skin. Having sensitive and acne-prone skin can cause huge havoc in our life wherein one is forced to hide them with additional makeup or run down to the dermatologist to get them fixed. Right after we hit puberty, this skincare condition stays with us for quite a long period. All thanks to the growing age and acne-triggering hormones.
These inopportune breakouts can be reduced with the right skincare routine and the incorporation of improved habits. Here are some excellent skincare tips to achieve acne-free and clear skin from the comfort of your home. Before that let’s have a look at some of the factors causing acne:
Causes of Acne
- Having oily or greasy skin can be highly prone to acne and pimples. The accumulating excess sebum production clogs the pores while forming bacteria on the surface. This further interacts with hair follicles and dead skin triggering blackheads and whiteheads to worsen the condition.
- Hormonal imbalance as mentioned above is the primary reason to trigger acne. On the set of puberty, our body starts generating androgens while forming excess sebum production that leads to acne.
- Eating unhealthy food including deep-fried items, bread, chocolates, etc. can stimulate acne.
- Stress has an overall effect on the skin and hair. Have you ever noticed that the skin usually glows when we are on a vacation? Yes! Now you know the secret to clear skin – staying stress-free.
- At times genetics could be responsible too.
Ways to combat acne
Before treating acne it is essential to understand the root cause of acne formation. Post evaluation, one can use skin soothing ingredients such as Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera, Neem, Green Tea, Witch Hazel, Cinnamon or Honey infused mask to get rid of acne. The natural amalgamation of herbal ingredients remarkably lowers skin woes without any side effects.
Here are some excellent pocket-friendly yet effective acne healing products that can help you get rid of constant acne and pimple popping.
- Xheal Charcoal Face Wash
Using face wash infused with the goodness of charcoal helps in purifying and detoxifying the skin. Formed with activated charcoal, this face wash gently exfoliates dirt and excess oil production from the facial skin while delivering a spotless glow.
- Acnetop Gel
Combat acne with the unique blends of powerful anti-bacterial drugs Clindamycin and Nicotinamide in the form of a gel. Regular topical application of Acnetop Gel over the affected area helps in reducing pores, and soothing acne and pimple related swelling and redness.
- Acnetop Soap
Gently calm your acne and pimples while dramatically reducing dead skin cells from the skin with Acnetop Soap. This medicated soap is made with the perfect blend of Tea Tree Oil and Vitamin E efficiently unclogs pores by controlling excess sebum production.
- Xheal Neem Tulsi Face Wash
Soothe your skin woes with the holistic amalgamation of Neem, Aloe Vera and Tulsi. This face wash flushes out impurities by offering anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties to reveal clear and supple facial skin.
- Xheal Aloe Vera Gel
Treat your skin woes with the goodness of Aloe Vera! This multipurpose ingredient extracted from the plant offers natural healing and rejuvenating properties by simply adding a pea-sized amount of Aloe Vera Gel with your regular skincare product.
- Rakt Shuddhi Blood Purifier Syrup
Rakt Shuddhi is an excellent blood purifying syrup made from herbal ingredients to offer strength to your skin from the inside by flushing out impurities. This safe and easy to absorb syrup superiorly reduces pimples and acne while contributing to a spotless and glowing skin tone.