Every woman on this planet aspires to look fabulous with thick, healthy, and smooth hair. Although hair goals may slightly vary, no one will refuse silky smooth hair. Constant obsession and efforts to have a good hair day using those hot hair tools can eventually bring down the natural shine of your tresses. If you have lost all hope, this blog will help you achieve silky smooth hair at home.
Amazing Home Remedy for Silky Smooth Hair
Applying an egg mask to your hair once a week can naturally nourish the quality of your hair. Simply using egg white works wonders unless on those who have brittle and lifeless. It is a great way to cleanse the scalp and give it a bouncy shine.
DIY EGG WHITE MASK
- Take a bowl and a whisk
- Whip at least two Egg Whites with a few drops of lemon juice.
- Whisk it well and apply it directly to your hair with a brush.
- Cover your head with a shower cap for at least 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with a mild shampoo and normal water.
Aloe Vera is enriched with proteolytic enzymes that ensure the repairing of damaged cells on the scalp. Moreover, using Aloe Vera infused gel stimulates hair follicles to boost new hair growth while moisturizing hair.
DIY ALOE VERA MASK
- Scratch and scoop out fresh gel from an Aloe Vera Leaf
- Place it into the bowl and mix until it gives a smooth consistency.
- Blend this prepared mixture with a few drops of water.
- Directly apply it to your hair using a brush
- Keep for 30 minutes and rinse with cold water.
Onion juice has proven benefits on hair and scalp. High in sulfur content, onion juice promotes strong and voluminous hair while preventing hair damage. It also boosts collagen production to reveal healthy and shiny hair.
DIY ONION MASK
- Cut onion into slices and blend to extract its juice
- Put a few drops of Essential Oil and mix it well.
- Massage the created mask all over your scalp
- Let it stay for 15 minutes and rinse with a mild shampoo.
Excellent source of protein and Vitamin B5, yogurt helps in promoting hair stronger from the inside out. Applying yogurt to your hair and scalp helps in stimulating blood flow while encouraging new hair growth.
DIY YOGURT MASK
- Take 1 cup of yogurt, a few drops of essential oil, and 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Make a nice paste and apply it directly to your hair using a brush
- Ensure to cover your hair with a shower cap for at least 20 minutes.
- Rinse your hair with mild shampoo and normal water.
Frizzy hair can be managed with the use of a banana. A high source of silica, banana has proven results in enhancing hair texture while strengthening hair from within. The natural oil content in bananas promotes healthy hair strands and structure.
DIY BANANA MASK
- Peel, cut, and mash 1 ripe Banana in a bowl.
- Include a few drops of essential oil of your choice and blend well.
- Apply the smooth paste on your hair starting from the root
- Keep for 30 minutes and rinse with normal water.
You can eliminate the fuss of preparing your own hair mask by adding Xheal Aloe Vera Gel and Follikesh Onion Hair Oil to your hair care routine. With these quick-fix easy-to-use products, we have got your hair issues resolved!