During winter, believe it or not, even the best dermatologists face problems with dry skin issues. These dry skin problems are caused because of chilled winds.
When the air starts to chill then the nerves in our body contract to try to store heat in them. This then results in wrinkled and dry skin.
There are good solutions to cure these problems. Try this routine to see glowing healthy and beautiful skin.
- Use a gentle and hydrating facewash while showering in the morning. Try using Agefine Anti ageing Facewash. It helps in keeping our skin look young and fresh.
- It is not recommended to wash your face more than twice a day if you have dry skin. But still, if you need to wash then only use water the second time.
- Do not rub your face with a towel while trying to dry it but just gently touch it. this lets your skin stay hydrated.
- Make sure your hands are always clean. As you will be washing your face less often than usual, there is a chance of you touching your face and the germs on them may cause pimples or acne.
- Most Importantly, make sure to use a moisturizer. During winters moisturizers are the ones that keep our skin hydrated the most.
These are some basic things to remember during the winter season. Also, you should read the 9 Facial Skin Care Tips You Should Know.
To share some more information or ask any question feel free to leave a comment below.